Welcome to the Heavy Iron Modding Wiki!
This wiki is dedicated to modding games developed by Heavy Iron Studios.
We have 1,814 articles and 10 active contributors. Anyone can contribute!
Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
UFC Personal Trainer
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout
Evil Dead: Hail to the King
PAC-MAN Mega Tunnel Battle
AR & Gecko Codes
New to modding? Start here: Essentials Series
This series of modding tutorials is meant to introduce modding of Battle for Bikini Bottom, and the other games, to beginners, in addition to covering other in-depth topics.
April 19, 2021
- All Tools
- Industrial Park - Level viewer and editor for EvilEngine games
- Collin - Level viewer and editor for GoodEngine games
- DynamicGeometry - Model viewer and editor for GoodEngine games
- BFBB Patch Tool - Allows creation and applying of patches for modified content in BFBB; used for distribution of mods
- BFBBAnimTools - Script for importing and exporting ANIM assets in 3ds Max
- BFBBJawData - JAW export plugin for Audacity
- Hans - Save file editor
- Heavy Iron Bik Converter - Automatically converts video files into a .bik file that is already formatted to work in almost every Heavy Iron Renderware game
- DragonFF - RenderWare model plugin for Blender
- rwio - RenderWare model plugin for 3ds Max
- Magic.TXD - RenderWare texture editor
- Audacity - Audio editor with support for GameCube DSP files