Weenie Hut Jr's
Weenie Hut Jr's is a mod of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie created by actualchatterteeth which modifies the base game, adding features and tweaking gameplay elements with the aim of allowing for more efficient practicing of speedrun tricks, routes, and movement.
Weenie Hut Jr's has an Xbox, GameCube, and PlayStation 2 release, making it playable on the Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, Wii, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation 3. It is also compatible with the emulators built for the Xbox (CXBX-Reloaded), GameCube (Dolphin), and PlayStation 2 (PCSX2).
Weenie Hut Jr's adds many features onto the base game. These include…
• Start with Abilities - SpongeBob and Patrick start with all of their standard abilities with enough upgrade points to upgrade everything
• Warp Anywhere - All warps in the game are unlocked from the start
• Cut to the Chase - All flythroughs and forced conversations are bypassed
• Pickup Respawns - Tokens and Extras respawn whenever the level refreshes
• Scene Resets - Important permanent scene events reset whenever the level refreshes by means of a death, warp, or Hans.
• In-Level Warp Menu - Allows for warping within levels to common practice locations
• Second Area Warps - Warp to the second area of NTWM, SCDA, and Planktopolis from the bottom of the pause menu
• Hans On-Demand - Has Hans grab you with the press of a button
• Character Switch - Switch characters on-the-fly, for when you're too lazy to walk to a Port-O-Head or when you just want to mess around
• Trigger Toggle - Toggle visibility of important triggers and invisible walls
• Challenge Menus - Choose what challenge you wish to practice within sliding and driving levels, or what wave you want to fight in combat arenas
Version 2.1 - Revamped Warping System, Added Xbox and PlayStation 2 Versions
Version 2.0 - Initial Release
For information and downloads regarding legacy versions of Weenie Hut Jr's, click here.