Weenie Hut Jr's is a mod of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie created by actualchatterteeth. The mod aims to serve as a useful practice tool for speedrunners of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie by modifying properties within the game to allow for more convenient practicing.
Weenie Hut Jr's takes the base game of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and makes modifications that allow for more efficient practicing of speedrun tricks, routes, and movement. The most significant changes are tokens and extras respawning upon death or warp, starting with all warps and all moves (with the means of upgrading which ones that are needed for practice), skipping of the title screen (loading you straight into "No Cheese!"), and adding extra warps for "Now That We're Men...", "Shell City, Dead Ahead", and "Welcome to Planktopolis... Minions" for the second area of each world.
Weenie Hut Jr's is compatible with GameCube, Wii, PS2, PS3, Xbox, and Xbox 360 with the use of modded consoles. The GameCube/Wii build is compatible with the Dolphin GameCube/Wii emulator. PS2/Xbox compatibility with their respective emulators is unknown as of the most recent build.
- adds and moves boxes in no cheese
- changes starting hp for patrick and spongebob to 6hp rather than 3hp
- adds and moves boxes in no cheese, adds box to planktopolis second area
- adds boxes in now that we're men for practicing cutscene skip
- forces dennis 1 cutscene to always load when loading into the level
- initial release - xbox, ps2
- adds boxes in no cheese and planktopolis to ease practicing canyon skip and plank guitar glide clip/final bash + fight
- makes pipe in google eyes and smelly knick knacks start down for practicing gesk jumps
- reload respawns keys in no weenie parking and always gives countdown in floting block challenges
- dev note: replaces editing of mnuc.hip with two dispatchers and a counter in bb02.hip, fixing textbox and options menu issues and ensuring xbox compatibility
- moves second area warps to the bottom of the warp menu, restoring older warps that they replaced
- cutscenes, flythroughs, and forced mindy conversations are disabled
- all warps are unlocked by default, excluding extra driving and sliding challenges
- initial release - gamecube
- start with all abilities unupgraded, guitar and throw upgraded
- makes all tokens and extras respawn on load/death
- adds warps in NTWM, SCDA, and Planktopolis for the second area