welcome to this profile of uselessness.
Currently Released Mods
- BFBB Second Strike is a mod developed by me that changes some of the core principles of a platformer, which is actually a total lie because only a few parts of the platforming is changed since the BSP's aren't changed at all. So ideally a lot of the challenges are modified and more robots appear throughout the levels while you explore, some places can be easy and just walk through but some can be extremely difficult, with some patches of preventing certain dairy byproducts.
- In case you want to see what's up with the levels but i'd implore that you'd enter this with your own risk being it's spoiler territory on what's changed.
- A mod I made in a day for the purpose of releasing something quick as I wanted to release something that seemed like an interesting concept and quick and easy to do. yes it's a lazy mod, but it's pretty much the entire game with a very short FoV converged by darkness. I may return to it at some point and give it a better line to go through rather than just being a quick thing.
- Spatula Collector is a mod made over a few weeks of streaming, purposely made to collect spatulas in order to fight semi-annoying bosses with multiple dumb gags along the way. basically in layman's terms. don't go into this expecting something super serious. it's pretty much a meme to do dumb stuff in.
Currently In-Progress Mods
EVERYTHING IN THIS LIST IS A WORKING NAME/DESC, SUBJECT TO CHANGE. UNSURE IF OR WHEN ANY OF THESE PROJECTS WILL SEE LIGHT
BFBB: The Fastening (or cruisebob)
- A speedrun and "competitive" centric mod focused primarily on cruise boosting and fast acting mechanics. will have a tutorial and a learning curve throughout the courses for beginners. Collect shiny objects on the ground and socks along the courses to tally up, whether 100%ing the game or competition reasons. If you're feeling risky take on the rift(working) for a time trial that's a harder and stricter version of the course.
The Random Idea Mod
- IDEAS:You start with a empty house, with a single chair and a TV. Play levels that I release periodically when I have ideas for them on the TV by sitting in the chair and use the shiny objects you gain from the levels to purchase objects, npcs, furniture and probably upgrades.
- IDEA:Play through the game in a RPG setting, completing quests for everyone in bikini bottom. 15.ai would be used when it's not dead. The idea doesn't really stem further from this though and needs to expand upon