Welcome to the Battle for Bikini Bottom Beta Mod! This is a recreation mod of the early build of BfBB seen in various clips taken by IGN, VideoDetective, and many commercial variants. In the production of this mod, I've watched every Beta video and took note of all the materials found within the files and re-added them back into the game! If you've ever wanted to play a replicated Beta Mod of Battle for Bikini Bottom, then you've come to the right place!
Download, Credits, and Features
When you've installed the mod, READ the readme.txt file in the downloaded folder. It includes IMPORTANT material you need to know about the mod.
It is highly recommended to use the latest build, you may experience crashes with earlier versions.
How to Download
- When installed from Google Drive, right click on the downloaded zip file in your specified download location (it should have a name such as "v2.0.zip") and Press 'Extract All', which will extract the files for the game.
- Create a folder on your desktop named 'stock BfBB game files" or whatever your preference is.
- Download GameCube Rebuilder and then proceed to open it
- When GameCube Rebuilder boots, select Image on the top left of the screen.
- Then, select your STOCK Battle for Bikini Bottom ISO in the location you currently have it placed in.
- On the right side of the information about the ISO, you'll notice a list of files. Right-click "root" and click Export.
- In the window that opens, select the empty folder that you created earlier on your desktop and let the process begin!
- Close GC Rebuilder
- Now, this is the important part, go to the beta mod folder you just downloaded from Google Drive, and press (CTRL+A) and (CTRL+C) on your keyboard
- Go to the stock game files folder you just created on your Desktop that was extracted with GC Rebuilder, and when it opens, select root.
- Press (Ctrl+V), a process will begin of moving files from your Beta Mod folder over to your stock files. At the end, Windows will let you know there are already files with the same name in the downloaded folder. It is VERY IMPORTANT to select 'REPLACE THE FILES IN THE DESTINATION' or else you won't see any differences in your game.
- Now, re-open GC Rebuilder
- Click Root, then select Open.
- In the window that opens, select your stock files folder from your desktop.
- Click Root, then select Save.
- In the window that opens, select any location for the ISO file.
- Finally, click Root, then select Rebuild.
Ta-daa! You're Done!
Many Thanks to: @YourLocalCashRegister @KoopaEliminator @JustOlaia @TotallyNotMichael @UndeadFrankie @DoubleH @RedBerd36 and @ProfFaBo for assistance in levels and beta resources needed to make this all possible!
Special Thanks to @igorseabra4 for the amazing software known as Industrial Park!
Something not working right? Drop me a DM @tll#2019.