TetraxZ's BfBB Showcase Mod
This is a mod made mainly by TetraxZ with help from SeilWeiss, Igorseabra, and other people in the modding community.
It showcases what Industrial Park can do in terms of editing levels back in 2018. It can be prone to crash so it is suggested to save somewhat often, but when going to load a game the Shiny Object value resets to default.
The main idea for this mod was to move the spatulas and socks to different spots around the map to "hide" them, but as the editor developed more and more things could be edited the mod ended up just showing off what different things the editor could do.
- Version 1.0: Base mod release
- Version 1.1: Added: Goo Lagoon sock Failsafe, Dreamscape platforms to Krab's Dream, Working way to get the Spatula in Kelp Forest Swamp Changed: Larry's text in Rooftops along with Camera and indicators that shows where the golden spatula is at, Sea Needle camera for spatula, Jellyfish Caves indicator for sock
- Version 1.2: Added: More challenge to some of the existing arenas like in JF2, Sandy's Treedome, and Inside the Krusty Krab Changed: A few names on the menu to reflect the challenge changes
- Version 1.3: Changed: Fixed some broken and unworking things in Rock Bottom, Fixed broken collision in Spongebob's Brain section and made it a little more challenging.
- Version 1.4: Changed: Fixed broken prices for Mr. Krabs, and tidied up some of Mr. Krab's Dream
- Version 1.5: Changed: Fixed crashes and softlocks for a few levels, nerfed Mr. Krab's spatulas, made dream a little easier, few goo lagoon fixes
- Version 1.6: Changed: Shiny object values decreased slightly, should retain with saves/menu. Krabs Dream and Krusty Krab made harder. Movement speeds lowered slightly, a few levels edited to reflect that. Music for bosses fixed so it shouldnt be broken.