Welcome to the Heavy Iron Modding Wiki!
This wiki is dedicated to modding games developed by Heavy Iron Studios.
We have 1,816 articles and 9 active contributors. Anyone can contribute!
Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
SpongeBob's Truth or Square
UFC Personal Trainer
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout
Evil Dead: Hail to the King
PAC-MAN Mega Tunnel Battle
AR & Gecko Codes
New to modding? Start here: Essentials Series
This series of modding tutorials is meant to introduce modding of Battle for Bikini Bottom, and the other games, to beginners, in addition to covering other in-depth topics.
April 19, 2021
- All Tools
- Industrial Park - Level viewer and editor for EvilEngine games
- Collin - Level viewer and editor for GoodEngine games
- DynamicGeometry - Model viewer and editor for GoodEngine games
- BFBB Patch Tool - Allows creation and applying of patches for modified content in BFBB; used for distribution of mods
- BFBBAnimTools - Script for importing and exporting ANIM assets in 3ds Max
- BFBBJawData - JAW export plugin for Audacity
- Hans - Save file editor
- Heavy Iron Bik Converter - Automatically converts video files into a .bik file that is already formatted to work in almost every Heavy Iron Renderware game
- DragonFF - RenderWare model plugin for Blender
- rwio - RenderWare model plugin for 3ds Max
- Magic.TXD - RenderWare texture editor
- Audacity - Audio editor with support for GameCube DSP files